The next step after a Run 30
The programme has been specifically designed for women who can already run for 30 minutes as well as our Run 30 graduates. By the end of it you will look and feel like a confident runner and be ready to take your next step, whether that's looking to enter a 10k or just getting into a good habit of making it part of your week.
What you can expect from our Run 60 programme
Firstly, we’ll ensure that you are super comfortable running for half an hour and then gradually build up to that magical hour....and give you simple tools that help you run a bit faster too.
By the end of the programme you will have made running a permanent fixture in your week as well as having a ready-made group of local women to run with.
The course includes:
- A varied course designed to help you comfortably explore pacing, running hills, technique and tips on building strength and speed
- A 1 hour coached session with a TMR qualified Runmaker each week
- 2 x homework sessions to do with the rest of your group or on your own each week
- Ongoing support and encouragement through the brilliant This Mum Runs Facebook community of lovely Mums
- An expertly devised 8 week training programme for just £6 a week
" My time, my space, my pace - feeling pleased with myself and happier, which will please the family.
Thank you TMR for getting me running again in 2016"
Katharine Gale - Run 60 graduate
Fancy joining us?
You can book via our shop using the button below, or if if you have any questions please get in touch.