Your first steps to becoming a runner
The programme has been specifically designed to make complete beginners or those who haven’t exercised for a while feel like a runner by the end of it – yes, like an ACTUAL runner!!
What you can expect from our Run 30 programme
Firstly, we’ll start off gently just running a minute at a time, then week-on-week we’ll gradually build up until you are running non-stop for 30 minutes without even realising it!
What this means for you:-
- It’s been expertly devised by running expert Mel Bound with the input of over 1600 Mums
- Runs have been planned at times of the day to suit Mums
- There are lots of locations to ensure that you can run with local Mums
- You’ll be running in well-lit and flat locations and is structured so that nobody is at the back
- A 1 hour coached session with a TMR qualified Runmaker each week
- 2 x homework sessions to do with the rest of your group or on your own each week
- Ongoing support and encouragement through the brilliant This Mum Runs Facebook community of lovely Mums
- An 8 week training programme for just £5 a week
"For those of you about to join a Run 30 course and are sat at home questioning your sanity. Don't worry. You will never regret it. DO IT! I was in your position and I can genuinely say it was the best thing I ever did. Running has completely changed my life, body shape, outlook and our family."
Claire Tiley - Run 30 graduate
Fancy joining us?
You can book via our shop using the button below, or if if you have any questions please get in touch.
What happens after Run 30?